Thursday, February 18, 2010

Questions, Questions, Questions


That's what today is all about. Questions. YOUR questions. I've been writing this blog for a little over a year now & I've written the things that I THINK you want to know. But now it's your turn to find out what you REALLY want to know. The floor is yours. Ask away.

I know there are things you're curious about, so let her rip. Maybe you want to know something specific about my care. Maybe you're interested in my daily routine. Perhaps you want to know what happened next in rehab or what it was like going home again or how aging has affected me. Maybe you have a spiritual question...how I have such hope...do I ever blame God...do I think this is for His purpose? Or you could just want to know how my husband & I fell in love...or what I like to eat...or my favorite color...or even what I do when my nose or head itches! Whatever it is, this is your chance to ask. I'm a firm believer in the fact that the only stupid question is the one left unasked, so ASK.

I'll give you about a week or so to ask away & then I'll start answering. You can include your name or ask anonymously, whichever makes you more comfortable. Just use the comments section at the bottom of this post to pose your questions. (For those of you who reach my blog through Facebook or Networked Blogs, be certain to post your questions in the "Comments" section ON THIS POST & not on the Facebook or Networked Blogs comments section, please.)

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
blog comments powered by Disqus